Shin-sama appreciation post.
- I think Shindou Takuto is a really great character for many reasons. He’s calm, collected, and a wonderful playmaker. He’s a prodigy and a very talented one too. Soccer and the piano are like his wives or something.
- He’s a crybaby. He cried because of his team. He cried because he felt like he couldn’t do what he was expected to do. That’s what I call a true man.
- Which brings me to my next point; the team. He cares for the team and the well-being of his teammates.
- Shindou is very kind too. He doesn’t mind Akane stealing pictures of him (if he ever notices that is…) and he didn’t mind when Okatsu accidentally ‘watered’ him.
- His looks and personality scream ‘CHICK MAGNET’.
- Now excuse this fangirl; she needs some time to deal with her feels for this character.
And don’t even get her started with Kyousuke.